What is Promised Land Living?
“Promised Land Living” (PLL) is a 13 session curriculum designed as a transformational process. The Biblical curriculum centered around Exodus 23 incorporates coaching and group discussion to help you move beyond where you are today. This is not a Bible study, not a book club, not a “one and done” teaching or about theory. This is a 13 session transformational curriculum that leads participants through a process of dispelling myths, conquering lies, rediscovering truth, and operating in the vastness of God’s courage zone. Plus 2 hours of one on one coaching to fast track your personal development
Purpose and Objectives – What’s in it for me?
This process provides concentrated focus on the Biblical truths from the old and new testaments, contrasts these truths with the lies the world would have you believe, and guides the application of practical shifts that lead to a transformed way of life.
We encourage participants to walk in the freedom of living full and abundant lives through:
- having greater clarity around what you offer in relationships, business and/or ministry
- more confidently approaching confrontation, confusion, and conflict
- increasing margin in personal resources such as time and energy
- walking in peace amid the haste and noise of life
- having a sense of where you really want to be